DAMASCUS STEEL BLADE CHEF SET BUFFALO HORN HANDLE OVERALL 6-12 INCH
Most probably it’s how those chefs chop the veggies and present an aesthetically pleasing platter within minutes. It is safe to say that chopping vegetables like a pro gives us satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment when someone praises our culinary skills. Whether you bang the buck with Damascus knife Damascus chef knife or use it for chopping only, its strong blade won’t ditch you midway
However, achieving that chef-like precision is not possible when your knives are bland and sloppy. To up your culinary game, try out some best Damascus chef knives and see the level of precision that they provide.
- Damascus steel blade
- Blades with Different Edges
- Handle made with camel bone
- Pure handmade leather sheath
Customer read care tip
- After you use the knife, the blade wash with soap and water and dry with a fine cloth totally.
- Oil or wax the cutting edge to forestall rust.
- To forestall rust don’t store blades for significant stretches in the leather sheath.
- Cowhide pulls dampness from the air and could rust the blade if not put away for a long time without oil.
Why we are best to others
Here are the aspects that define our knife quality.
- Damascus Knife used Damascus steel for blades that are genuinely hard and resistant to wear, durable, tearing, staining, rust, and corrosion as compared to others that used carbon steel that may cause serious injuries.
- You can use Damascus steel knives for multiple purposes such as dicing, slicing, mincing, and many more
- The blade is taken through an intensive nitrogen cooling technique and vacuum heat treatment for enhanced hardness and resilience.
- Our knife Handles are designed Ergonomically shaped that are easy to hold and comfortable to use.
- Damascus Knife uses Damascus materials such as wood, fiberglass, metal, and hard plastics for handles so that the knife is not damaged by water or moisture in the kitchen.
Payment Systems For Installment May Change With Time. Now, We Give Every one of the Basic Ways to Deal With Pay For The Things You Love.
- Visa Card.
We, Will, ship Your order Within 5-15 Working Days (As indicated by The Measure Of Your order) After The Payment. The following resources are used for shipping:
- Royal Mail
Return & Exchange Policy
- Return or exchange an Order should be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After accepting your email request for a Return order, a Client care Delegate will email you return directions with the location on where you need to deliver your order back.
- With the exception of a design or material imperfection, return shipping charges are not refundable.
- All return things should be in “re-sellable condition” to meet all requirements for a return.
- “re-sellable condition”: knife should be spotless, intact, and returned in the original bundling. Orders showing exorbitant wear are not qualified for a return.